Recruiting Coordinator at Mozart Data
About the role
Who we are: Mozart Data automates most of the work data engineers and data scientists traditionally do to spin up and run a modern data stack. For each of our customers, we manage a (Snowflake) data warehouse, build and maintain ETL pipelines, and provide an easy-to-use interface for building and scheduling data transformations, monitoring and visualizing pipelines, and cataloging and organizing their data.
We are looking for a driven and personable Recruiting Coordinator to help grow the Mozart team. This is our first recruiting hire so there is ample opportunity for career growth and ownership.
In this role you will:
- Build top of funnel- be proactive in finding qualified candidates for all open roles
- Ensure all candidates have an easy and enjoyable experience
- Own the hiring process- from recruiting talent to taking candidates through the interview process
- Work closely with hiring managers for each role to help calibrate on candidates
- Partner with HR to help streamline and constantly refine our hiring process as we scale
- Be an advocate for Mozart Data, you will be the first person candidate will interact with
- 1-2 years experience in recruiting, customer service, or a customer facing role
- Exceptional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Organization is a must- being able to multi-task and oversee multiple open roles
- Driven and passionate
- Attention to detail
- A desire to help grow the Mozart Data team, and bring on strong and motivated candidates that align with our company values and overall goals
- Ability to go with the flow- must be comfortable in a fast paced, startup environment
Why you should join Mozart Data
We're bringing the power of a large data team to everyone, building an easy-to-use application for ingesting data from any source into a managed data-warehouse, exploring and annotating that data, scheduling SQL transformations, and exporting data to BI tools or other systems.