Customer Analyst at Mozart Data
About the role
Who we are: Mozart Data automates most of the work data engineers and data scientists traditionally do to spin up and run a modern data stack. For each of our customers, we manage a (Snowflake) data warehouse, build and maintain ETL pipelines, and provide an easy-to-use interface for building and scheduling data transformations, monitoring and visualizing pipelines, and cataloging and organizing their data.
We are looking for a customer facing data expert to work closely with our most active users to support them in getting the most out of Mozart Data.
In this role you will:
- Be an advocate for Mozart Data and help customers understand our product
- Be exposed to a wide variety of industries, their data, data problems, and the people solving them
- Align to customer needs and goals regarding data and implementing Mozart within their organization
- Work closely with the sales, analytics, and engineering teams
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organization skills
- 3+ years as a data analyst or data engineer
- Comfortable working independently and across multiple teams (technical and non-technical)
Why you should join Mozart Data
We're bringing the power of a large data team to everyone, building an easy-to-use application for ingesting data from any source into a managed data-warehouse, exploring and annotating that data, scheduling SQL transformations, and exporting data to BI tools or other systems.