Software Engineering Internship at Multiply Labs
About the role
About Multiply Labs
At Multiply Labs, our mission is to be the gold standard technology for the manufacturing of individualized drugs. We develop advanced, cloud-controlled robotic systems to enable the industrial scale production of medicines that are tailored to the needs of each patient. Founded by two PhDs at MIT, our expertise and approach is pushing boundaries at the intersection of robotics and biopharma. Our diverse, collaborative team includes mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, computer scientists, software engineers and pharmaceutical scientists. We are a Series A-funded startup based in San Francisco and backed by top-tier tech and life sciences investors, including Casdin Capital, Lux Capital, Y Combinator, and Pathfinder (Founders Fund’s early stage investment vehicle). To learn more and to view a video of our robots in action, visit us at: www.multiplylabs.com
As a Software Engineering Intern on the Multiply Labs team, you will deliver production ready software for our robotic system that enables cloud-controlled robotic factories for the pharmaceutical industry. Within the Software team, you will work and collaborate with our robotics team to build and maintain a robust, secure and compliant software solution in AWS Cloud.
You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most advanced cloud tools and architectures for the remote management of fleets of real-world robots (see our white paper on how we use AWS Robomaker on the AWS website).
As a member of our Software team, you will:
- Build, deploy, troubleshoot and maintain high-quality software features in production.
- Collaborate with the robotics team to to produce a robust, efficient and compliant robotic system.
- Actively contribute to the automated test suite for continuous integration.
- Troubleshoot problems across the complete software stack.
- Experience working across the full software stack, and writing production ready code.
- Ability to collaborate on a software stack spanning multiple cloud and local modules with security, performance and reliability at the forefront.
- Demonstrated understanding of computer science fundamentals and best practices.
- Strong experience with backend technologies and frameworks.
- Experience with cloud technologies (ideally AWS).
- Ability to debug, diagnose and resolve complex bugs across the stack.
- Strong analytical skills, excellent communication and collaboration skills with a growth and learning mindset.
- Enthusiastic about working in a dynamic fast growing startup environment.
- Experience with Python and infrastructure as code.
- Experience with frontend technologies and frameworks, ideally React.
Why you should join Multiply Labs
Multiply Labs develops advanced robotic systems that manufacture individualized drugs at scale. Our products are are at the intersection of pharmaceutical science with robotics technology.