Software Engineer (DevOps) at Multiply Labs
About the role
About Multiply Labs
At Multiply Labs, our mission is to be the gold standard technology for the manufacturing of individualized drugs. We develop advanced, cloud-controlled robotic systems to enable the industrial scale production of medicines that are tailored to the needs of each patient. Founded by two PhDs at MIT, our expertise and approach is pushing boundaries at the intersection of robotics and biopharma. Our talented, collaborative team includes mechanical engineers, electrical engineers, computer scientists, software engineers and pharmaceutical scientists. We are a Series A-funded startup based in San Francisco and backed by top-tier tech and life sciences investors, including Casdin Capital, Lux Capital, Y Combinator, and Pathfinder (Founders Fund’s early stage investment vehicle). To learn more and to view a video of our robots in action, visit us at: www.multiplylabs.com
As a DevOps Engineer on the Multiply Labs team, you will be responsible for the cloud infrastructure of our robotic system that enables cloud-controlled robotic factories for the pharmaceutical industry. You will work closely with our software and robotics engineers to design, deliver and manage a robust, secure and compliant environment in AWS Cloud.
You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most advanced cloud tools and architectures for the remote management of fleets of real-world robots (see our white paper on how we use AWS Robomaker on the AWS website).
As a member of our Software team, you will:
- Develop secure, scalable and highly available cloud infrastructure on AWS.
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS Cloud infrastructure.
- Deploy and manage robotic systems remotely.
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide range of Cloud services.
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and analysis of the product.
- 2+ years of experience with Cloud infrastructure, ideally infrastructure as code for AWS.
- Experience with serverless cloud services, containers and CI/CD.
- Understanding of security and compliance requirements and their implications.
- Experience ensuring high-availability of mission-critical services.
- Strong problem solving skills, excellent communication and collaboration skills with a growth and learning mindset.
- Enthusiastic about working in a dynamic fast growing startup environment.
- Experience with Python, infrastructure as code, Linux system administration and troubleshooting.
- Experience with security and compliance for pharmaceutical manufacturing or healthcare industry.
Why you should join Multiply Labs
Multiply Labs develops advanced robotic systems that manufacture individualized drugs at scale. Our products are are at the intersection of pharmaceutical science with robotics technology.