Talent Partner at Mutiny
About the role
The role, in a nutshell:
We are looking to bring on our first in-house recruiter to build out the Mutiny Talent team. The ideal candidate is a proven leader, has a consultant’s mindset and an operator’s bias to action: you recognize opportunities for improvement and execute the solution. This is a dynamic role where you'll help set the Talent strategy, communicate regular updates to our leadership team, and architect/implement new Talent best practices.
What you’ll do at Mutiny:
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process across multiple roles and teams
- Create the talent acquisition strategy that delivers excellence across the talent lifecycle, including attracting, interviewing, hiring, and onboarding talent
- Define, measure, and optimize KPIs for talent acquisition
- Work closely with the founders on creating the Mutiny employer brand
- Contribute to creating an exceptional employee experience
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years experience in full-cycle technical recruiting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad range of technical positions
- Commitment to ensuring that all candidates have a great interview experience
- An exceptionally high performance bar for oneself and everyone on the team. Unafraid to communicate what’s working and what needs to change.
- Someone who is energized by ambiguity and can create structure in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- A kind human who wants to build an extraordinary product, culture and brand.
Why you should join Mutiny
Today companies spend over $1T to bring customers to the door, but $19 of every $20 they spend does not convert to revenue. Companies have no choice other than to dedicate large engineering and data science teams to manually build more relevant, higher converting experiences for different customer segments.
Mutiny is a no-code AI platform that helps marketers convert their top of funnel demand into revenue, without engineers. Mutiny gives marketers everything they need to drive revenue and prove it — from data and analytics to AI-powered recommendations and content writing. We are backed by Sequoia Capital, YCombinator and CMOs from some of today’s fastest-growing tech companies including AngelList, Carta, Gong, Hopin, Salesforce and Snowflake.