Senior Enterprise Account Executive at Mux
About the role
About the Role
As our Enterprise Account Executive, you'll drive and close new enterprise business for Mux products. You will build a deep technical understanding of our products and existing customer use cases to explore moving up market and driving an enterprise level sales cycle across multiple lines of business. This is a building role and requires a significant level of creativity, experimentation, and resilience. Tenacity and strong business acumen are a MUST.
What You’ll Do
- Position, negotiate and close new enterprise deals (>$100k ACV)
- Lead expansion opportunities with existing customers in our base, including upsell, add-on and cross-sell
- Drive a value based sale, specifically tailored to address the business needs of a customer and with a deep technical understanding of their challenge and opportunity to succeed
- Work closely with Solution Engineers to resolve prospects’ technical challenges and facilitate a solution elegantly oriented to the customer’s business need and long term strategy
- Expand Mux’s reputation in target industry segments (media, technology) by developing and managing business relationships
- Build pipeline through identifying opportunities via prospecting, networking, attending events, etc.
- Refine and evolve our sales process in collaboration with Operations and CSM to enable repeatable sales motion for both new and upsell business
Who You Are
- 5+ years of B2B SaaS sales experience
- 3+ years of experience successfully selling complex technical software into media and/or technology segments
- Strong desire to learn a complex product and jump into technical details with the mindset of: “if the customer wins we win”
- Self starter with a proven track record of both creatively solving problems and exceeding sales targets
- Ability to understand Mux’s products and communicate effectively with highly technical customers
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%)
You'll be joining an amazing team from places like Google/YouTube, Amazon/Twitch, Facebook/Oculus, and Brightcove. We have a supportive culture that cares about both excellent work and work-life balance.
- Flexible PTO
- Healthy work-life balance encouraged
- Competitive health, dental, and vision insurance (99% employee and 50% dependent premium coverage)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Group life insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Investment in career growth and training
- Thought leadership and peer recognition program
- “Day of Learning” events
- Reimbursements for headphones, cell phones, device upgrades, and SVOD services of Mux customers
- Catered meals and snacks
Mux is an Equal Opportunity employer committed to building a diverse company. We believe diversity makes us better, and we strive to be inclusive and equitable. That’s why we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
Location: San Francisco or Remote (US)
Why you should join Mux
Mux is video for developers. Our mission is to democratize video by solving the hard problems developers face when building video: video encoding and streaming (Mux Video), video monitoring (Mux Data), and more. Video is a huge part of people’s lives, and we want to help make it better.
We’re committed to building a healthy team that welcomes a diverse range of backgrounds and experiences. We want people who care about our mission, are ready to grow, believe in our values (from Be Human to Turn Customers Into Fans), and want to make the people around them better.
You’ll be joining a tight-knit team with experience at places like Google, YouTube, Twitch, Zencoder, Fastly, and more. Our founders previously started (and sold) Zencoder, an early leader in cloud video technology, and authored Video.js, the biggest HTML5 video player on the web. We organize Demuxed, the premiere conference for video engineers in the world.
We’re backed by top investors like Andreessen Horowitz, Accel, and Y Combinator. You’ll get to work with amazing companies: hundreds of startups, plus Reddit, Vimeo, Robinhood, CBSi, Discovery, PBS, and TED. Customers large and small love working with us and love our team.
We’re growing quickly and are building something big together. We’d love to hear from you!