Nash makes local delivery a reality for any business through its network of 500+ delivery providers (including DoorDash, Uber, and hundreds of local fleets). Through Nash’s delivery orchestration platform, businesses can manage their deliveries through a single integration, handle any workflow with ease, and scale their delivery operations effortlessly.
Nash was founded in 2021 by a team from Palantir and MIT, and has currently raised from top investors including Y-Combinator and a16z to build the world’s best local delivery platform.
About the Role
As an Enterprise Sales Director, you will be part of a team that is transforming how restaurants use delivery. Using a consultative approach, you will prospect, build and leverage your existing relationships to close enterprise restaurant brands. By understanding their unique needs, you will develop a customized solution that helps their business thrive. We need your passion and expertise to help us build the Nash brand and further accelerate Nash’s rapid expansion.
- Generate list of prospective customers and manage the entire sales cycle from initial call to close
- Conduct demos, customer discovery, and develop a solution that best meets customers’s needs
- Partner with teams across Nash to ensure that expectations set during the sales process are met in delivery
- Utilize our sales productivity tools, including Salesforce, to document your activity and milestones. Understand the competitive landscape and determine how to best position Nash in the market
- 5+ years of experience in an enterprise sales role representing products or services with a complex value proposition. Experience in Food, Retail or a relatable industry, SaaS, or E-Commerce are a plus
- Strong communication, organizational and presentation skills with the ability to sell and negotiate at all decision-making levels
- Proven track record of success in meeting and exceeding goals
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial and team environment
- Self-motivated, creative, and flexible
- General technical proficiency with software
- Insight and knowledge of the restaurant and on-demand delivery industry
- Prior experience with startups or at high-growth technology companies
- Analytical skills utilizing Excel or Google Sheets and building presentations in PowerPoint or Google Slides
What You'll Love About Us
- We’re an early stage, well-funded startup backed by the industry’s finest institutional investors
- Fully remote culture - work from home (or wherever!)
- Quarterly in-person events to bond with teammates
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for equity
- Flexible paid time off
- Health, dental, vision insurance
- Other great perks, such as home office stipend
At Nash, we believe that diverse teams are the strongest teams. We invite applicants of all genders, races, ethnicities, nationalities, ages, religions, sexual orientations, disability statuses, educational experiences, family situations, and socio-economic backgrounds.