Full Stack Engineer - Customer Facing at Navattic
About the role
As the full-stack client facing engineer, you will be responsible for setting the standard for future employees and a primary interface with our growing customer base. You'll join our lean engineering team in wearing many hats and working on all parts of our tech stack. We care deeply about helping our customers be successful and enabling them to build the best possible product experiences using the Navattic demo creation platform.
Core responsibilities will be supporting our customers at different stages of their Navattic journey by working directly with users to provide answers to product questions, sharing best practices, and debugging technical issues.
🏠 Location : Remote/San Francisco - Some of our team members are remote and others are based in San Francisco. Both options are available for this role!
Personal traits we are looking for:
- Has deep empathy for the end user and excited to talk to customers to reach a deep understanding of the problem.
- Are naturally curious and willing to pick up new skills.
- Gets excited about solving interesting problems.
- Is resourceful and resilient when faced with ambiguity and new challenges.
- Able to take customer requests and feedback and turn them into technical requirements for our product roadmap.
- Can verbalize several proposed solutions for a given problem. Earnest to collaborate, but defaults to action and can autonomously figure out the solution to a problem.
- Is opinionated, but enjoys the benefits of being a generalist and not tied down to a specific language, framework, or part of our codebase.
Experience we're looking for:
- Typescript / JS / React / Node
- Developing efficient, extensible JS libraries
- Patience in communication and teaching - you love to enable others and see them succeed
What you can expect:
1. An intro call with the founders so we can learn about each other. We're most interested in learning why you were motivated to apply.
2. A small task to complete similar to a problem you would encounter as a member of the team.
3. Another call to present your work. You can expect a few more technical questions so we get an understanding of how you think.
Why you should join Navattic
Location: Office in SF but this has historically been a remote-first company … aka you can work anywhere!
Who we are: Navattic's no-code platform helps teams instantly create and share interactive product demos. We are an early-stage, 5 person, YC-backed company founded by former Sales Engineers at Oracle. We're recently funded by 645 Ventures and featured in Forbes.
Why customers use Navattic: Leading enterprises and startups alike use Navattic because our end-to-end product allows them to use interactive demos on their website for lead generation, during the sales process, and in post-sales to help onboard new customers.