Full-Stack Engineer at Navattic
About the role
As an early engineering hire, you will be responsible for setting the standard for future employees and the cadence of product development. Core responsibilities will be building out new features requested by our customers, developing extensible JS libraries, and brainstorming creative solutions to challenging problems.
🏠Location: Remote/San Francisco - Some of our team members are remote and others are based in San Francisco. Both options are available for this role!
Personal traits we are looking for:
- Are naturally curious and willing to pick up new skills.
- Gets excited about solving interesting problems.
- Has deep empathy for the end user and willing to talk to customers to reach a deep understanding of the problem.
- Can verbalize several proposed solutions for a given problem. Earnest to collaborate, but defaults to action and can autonomously figure out the solution to a problem.
- Is opinionated, but enjoys the benefits of being a generalist and not tied down to a specific language, framework, or part of our codebase.
Experience we're looking for:
- Typescript / JS / React / Node
- Developing efficient, extensible JS libraries
What you can expect:
An intro call with the founders so we can learn about each other. We're most interested in learning why you were motivated to apply.
A small task to complete similar to a problem you would encounter as a member of the team.
Another call to present your work. You can expect a few more technical questions so we get an understanding of how you think.
Why you should join Navattic
Location: Office in SF but this has historically been a remote-first company … aka you can work anywhere!
Who we are: Navattic's no-code platform helps teams instantly create and share interactive product demos. We are an early-stage, 5 person, YC-backed company founded by former Sales Engineers at Oracle. We're recently funded by 645 Ventures and featured in Forbes.
Why customers use Navattic: Leading enterprises and startups alike use Navattic because our end-to-end product allows them to use interactive demos on their website for lead generation, during the sales process, and in post-sales to help onboard new customers.