Backend Software Engineer
About the role
We have an exciting and rewarding opening for an elite backend developer, who is willing to board a rocket ship startup and run through (metaphorical) brick walls to help us scale across the globe.
- Design overall architecture of web applications
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features
- Apply your thorough understanding of security and data protection
- Create and implement relational and non relational databases
- Configure APIs
- Lend support to various business and technology teams as necessary during design, development and delivery to ensure solid, scalable, robust solutions
Minimum Qualifications: -Strong technical background. BS, MS or PhD with 5+ years of industry experience
- Ability to build and iterate quickly. You enjoy working fast and smart, and you are comfortable in the earlier stages of developing an algorithm from scratch
- Great communicator. You have experience writing clear, concise, and detailed documentation
- Value complete transparency in others and ascribe to it yourself
- Desire to hyper develop professionally
NavTrac is funded by BootstrapLabs, Silicon Valley Data Capital, Y Combinator, Kluz Ventures, FoundersX, Wharton Alumni Angels and other top silicon valley investors.
Why you should join NavTrac
NavTrac is digitizing the multi-trillion dollar container logistics industry. Our AI engine runs on proprietary data and unlocks supply chain intelligence that spans all modes of global transport - truck, rail, and sea. Our customers include the largest trucking company, railroad and container yard operator in North America.
Our world class team is composed of former NASA, Google, MIT, Columbia, CMU etc.