About this role
Nest is a mission driven company dedicated to building a digital platform for changing the game for genomics.
The EHR Technical Implementation Manager will act as the focal point for all pre-sales activities and post-sales implementations of Nest Genomics's EHR Integration service. You will be our go-to person for our customers as you lead them through our implementations and ultimately to go-live, while setting them up for a successful long term experience with our integration service. Managing these projects successfully will take a mix of people skills, project management, and technical expertise in configuring our integrations.
We are looking for an analytical, detail oriented individual with the ability and desire to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment. While a large piece of the role is customer-facing, this team interacts with nearly every team at Nest Genomics and are looking for someone that is excited about continuing to improve our processes, our collaboration with others within Nest Genomics and the other companies we work with, and the overall value that our customers get out of the comprehensive Nest Genomics solution.
- Interacts with clients to understand integration need; works with the sales team to evaluate the account fit and readiness
- Analyzes and documents customer requirements and business workflow for integration implementations
- Responsible for project management of implementations of Nest Genomics's EHR interface engine with customers
- Work and communicate independently with the client's implementation team on regular basis
- Oversees testing and validation of implemented interfaces based on customer requirements
- Assists sales team in explaining Nest Genomics's interface mechanisms and details to the clients on pre-sale conference calls.
- Follows project management mechanism to track EHR implementation process on regular basis throughout the implementation, ensuring timely completion of all technical and workflow components both at our customer and Nest Genomics
- Align with customer on action plan that achieves success metrics and goals of the EHR integration and accelerates adoption of Nest throughout account.
- Post implementation focal point for ongoing integration support
- Drive continuous improvement of our processes and value to customers by leading and executing on internal projects, interacting with multiple internal and vendor stakeholders
Who are we looking for?
- Exceptional customer service orientation with a focus on collaboration and flexibility when working with both external and internal stakeholders.
- At least 3 years of integration experience with EHR's (Epic experience preferred).
- Significant knowledge of, and experience configuring, HL7 and FHIR integrations
- Significant knowledge of HL7 and experience coding messages (i.e. ORM, ORU).
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize business requirements in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Significant experience with Microsoft Office and associated tools for project management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven success in working with health systems or providers in a strategic and consultative capacity, ideally including workflow consultation with customers and prospects.
- Strong understanding of the healthcare landscape and health economics is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience in the healthcare field.