People Operations Coordinator (Intern) at Netomi
About the role
Netomi is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and customer service. Our clients include Fortune 1,000 companies. Our artificial intelligence platform gives customer service teams the ability to activate, manage & train their AI to deliver an experience that delights consumers and turns customer service into a competitive advantage.
We care about building a company that not only has the best technology and product on the market but also provides superior service to our customers.
We're looking for a People Operations Coordinate to continue, develop, and broaden our logistics, onboarding, and company-wide experiences. This is a hands-on role in a fast paced company. You’ll work across a variety of people operation tasks to ensure great employee experiences and act as our culture ambassador.
- Support the full employment lifecycle of our employees from onboarding to offboarding
- Ensure that the new hires have access to necessary tools
- Order and maintain all technical equipment and ensure the new hire have their equipment before their start date and updated equipment for the rest of the organisation
- Initiate and manage projects that increase engagement, motivation and development
- Support employees on a day-to-day basis and answer questions about benefits and company policies
- Identify automation process opportunities and work on ongoing process improvement projects
- 0-1 year experience in people operations or similar role
- Ability to work without direct supervision, and efficiently manage tasks and time
- Ability to handle confidential data and maintain confidentiality
- Passion for technology, intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn
- Strong communication and team collaboration skills
- Strong relationship building skills, high in empathy
- Be driven by values and integrity, a straight talker that builds confidence and leads by example
Why you should join Netomi
Netomi's AI enables self-driving customer care for companies like HP, Westjet, Singtel and more. By autonomously resolving over 70% of support tickets on email, chat, messaging, social and voice, companies using Netomi reduce support costs, boost customer happiness, enhance agent productivity and automate up-sell.