Netomi is an AI-first customer service platform that enables companies to deliver the highest quality customer experiences while significantly reducing cost. Netomi's Relationship Operating System automatically resolves up to 80% of routine customer service inquiries, decreasing resolution time, and increasing customer satisfaction and support quality. The patented, no-code platform works across messaging, chat, email and voice, and understands 100+ languages. Netomi is based in San Francisco and has offices in New York and India.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
As a Senior Product Manager, you will develop and drive product vision and execution for our next-generation product. You will partner with engineering, marketing, sales, customer success and external customers and will own critical features and user experiences. We are looking for someone with extensive experience in customer service/contact center platforms and familiar with AI/ML/Chatbots technologies.
- Establish short and long-term product goals and strategies through market, customer, and competitor research.
- Engage customers and prospects to identify new product features, trends, and opportunities that will drive our business growth and transformation.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to build and manage a product roadmap to support our goals and strategies, articulating what objectives your team will be working on.
- Initiate and prioritize projects within Engineering, track product development, develop product launch plans, release, and product documentation.
- Engage closely with the Engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods and reasonable execution schedules.
- Lead product sessions, drive decisions, prioritization, and execution.
- Synthesize information from internal teams and customers to identify unsolved customer problems, product differentiation opportunities.
- Partner with experience design to develop solutions that delight the customer and create a great product experience.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to develop collateral that positions our product as best in class, develop market and competitive positioning and drive product launches.
- Disseminate knowledge as widely as possible across your team and look for opportunities to take that knowledge to other groups.
- 5+ years of progressive product management experience with SaaS platforms. Experience with customer service/contact center platforms (e.g. Genesys, Zendesk, Salesforce, etc.) preferred.
- Track record of successfully defining requirements, developing specifications, and metrics for success; launching product features and platform capabilities for B2B SaaS from concept to launch
- Demonstrated ability to formulate data-driven decisions that lead to results
- Experience gathering and using market and customer analysis data and metrics to back up assumptions and assertions of business value with a willingness and capability to learn new areas quickly
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects.
- Technical fluency, understanding, and discussing architectural concepts. You’ve led effective product sessions culminating in technical requirements ready for development.
- Strategic thinker - You have a desire to innovate, and you can translate high-level strategy into actionable ideas.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to communicate clearly and professionally both in writing and verbally
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, organizational, and management skills.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile/Lean Startup methodologies
- Experience working in a rapid prototyping environment
- Excellent collaborator, with the ability to engage across multiple teams to deliver desired outcomes
- Bonus for experience managing and mentoring small teams of Product Managers and UI/UX members
- Bonus for working with technology partners to develop joint product offerings
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.