Customer Marketing Manager at Netomi
About the role
As Netomi's first customer advocacy hire, you are the de facto chief smiles officer.
The more smiles you put on people's faces the brighter you'll shine. In a nutshell, that is Netomi's global mission: we're are sick of being put on hold & subpar customer service experiences and we've developed AI to solve that problem.
Behind our lighthearted, sometimes overly corny marketing team, we have an outrageously talented engineering team to build our industry-leading AI. We are backed by Y-Combinator & the founders of Google Deep Mind AI Fund and Gmail.
Netomi is looking for an enthusiastic Customer Marketing Manager who can help us make our products come to life in the eyes of our customers. Bonus points if you have previous customer marketing experience or a background in PR.
We're looking to leverage our artificial intelligence to build authentic experiences.
TL;DR The goal for this position is to make people smile (those people being our customers).
Responsibilities/Tasks [how YOU'LL SHINE]:
- Invite customers to participate in Netomi webinars, case studies internal & external (G2, Capterra, etc.) reviews
- Interview select customers to uncover measurable business results and share key success metrics
- Execute a customer awards program to recognize outstanding customer use cases among both finalists and winners
- Build a pipeline of customer marketing content, including customer stories, videos, quotes, webinars, and infographics
- Plan and execute an annual Customer Advisory Board
- Source customer speakers and thought leaders for key events
- Lead ongoing customer advocacy campaigns and customer marketing events
- Attitude conquers all
- Strong writing/storytelling skills with the ability to communicate technical product use cases
- Experience partnering with Customer Success and Sales teams
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy.
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including Customer Relationship Management CRM platforms and marketing automation platforms.
- 5+ years of B2B marketing experience for SaaS companies (but if you've had awesome results with less years-please apply!)
- Willing and able to roll up one's sleeves as an individual contributor and also influence and leverage corporate resources
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with an excellent sense of ownership and urgency
- Metric-oriented with excellent analytical skills
- Creative, innovative, and always thinks outside the giraffe
Once you've gotten your feet wet, we will help you develop:
- Defining Netomi's customer journey and global customer marketing strategy
- Running onboarding and nurturing programs to make our customers successful
- Identifying critical touchpoints to drive customer renewal and expansion opportunities
- Managing a comprehensive customer reference program with Netomi champions
- Ensuring customer participation in global marketing campaigns and PR activities
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you -- even if you don't meet every requirement. We're eager to work with people who are passionate about what we're building, especially those with unconventional career paths. Make a case for why you! We're looking for ambitious team players who will add value and stick with us as we grow - not just candidates who check all the boxes!
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team. Netomi is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Why you should join Netomi
Netomi's AI enables self-driving customer care for companies like HP, Westjet, Singtel and more. By autonomously resolving over 70% of support tickets on email, chat, messaging, social and voice, companies using Netomi reduce support costs, boost customer happiness, enhance agent productivity and automate up-sell.