Product Support Specialist at Netomi
About the role
Netomi is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and customer service. Our clients include Fortune 1,000 companies. Our artificial intelligence platform gives customer service teams the ability to activate, manage & train their AI to deliver an experience that delights consumers and turns customer service into a competitive advantage.
We care about building a company that not only has the best technology and product on the market but also provides superior service to our customers.
The Product Support Specialist at Netomi is considered to be an expert of Netomi’s offering from Product, Technical and Business Perspective. The person will be required to gain in depth knowledge of the Product Offering as well as work in a customer facing mode and be able to manage multiple projects at a time
- In Depth understanding of Netomi systems - AI Studio, Backend Architecture, Agent Desk IntegrationsUnderstanding of business requirements for our different customers and how they can be solved through AI Studio
- Be the first point of contact for all customers inquiries
- First person to respond to Production tickets raised by clients, sales and partners
- Clarify product offering to Sales, and other team members ( CS, Marketing)
- Triage reported issues as SME and navigate to the right teams
- Train and demo to clients as needed
- Assist and own production setups in client environments
- Own and report SLA and other key metrics
- Help define new processes
- Understanding of business requirements to handle clients from different industries and different geographies.
- Expert in the area of integrations and configurations offered in the product
- 3- 5 year's experience in support engineer roles.
- 1-2 year’s working experience in Java
- B.E./B.Tech / MCA in Computer Science from any premier institute
- Must have Passion for delivering actionable insights
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Working experience in SAAS and Service based companies will be add on advantage
- Ability to learn and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Why you should join Netomi
Netomi's AI enables self-driving customer care for companies like HP, Westjet, Singtel and more. By autonomously resolving over 70% of support tickets on email, chat, messaging, social and voice, companies using Netomi reduce support costs, boost customer happiness, enhance agent productivity and automate up-sell.