Business Analyst (Night Shift) at Netomi
About the role
Netomi is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and customer service. Our clients include Fortune 1,000 companies. Our artificial intelligence platform gives customer service teams the ability to activate, manage & train their AI to deliver an experience that delights consumers and turns customer service into a competitive advantage.
We care about building a company that not only has the best technology and product on the market but also provides superior service to our customers.
We're looking for a Business Analyst to help us identify and understand the opportunities for growth and leverage them.
- Owner of Netomi's flagship research reports. Responsible for end-to-end production: data collection, analysis and asset delivery. Improve the quality by adding more coverage and automating where possible.
- Support various demand generation activities, i.e., our ROI Tool, our own chatbot, etc.
- Work with engineering leadership to develop tools to help us define our TAM
- Document key findings for growth opportunities. Conduct ad-hoc analyses on key areas of the business
- Leverage data to understand and identify areas of growth for in-depth marketing channel performance across different countries
- Create reports/dashboards by compiling data from different platforms (Salesforce, Hubspot, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Ensure data cleanliness, aligning data sets to stakeholder objectives for reporting & analysis
- 3-6 years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst
- At least 3 years of experience with Python
- Prior experience working with senior decision-makers
- Prior work or academic experience with MS Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of statistical techniques and machine learning algorithms
- Previous experience on cloud platforms like AWS, GCP
- Analytically inclined, exceptional organizational skills, with rigorous attention to detail
- Passion for delivering actionable insights
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to learn and thrive in a fast-paced environment
Why you should join Netomi
Netomi's AI enables self-driving customer care for companies like HP, Westjet, Singtel and more. By autonomously resolving over 70% of support tickets on email, chat, messaging, social and voice, companies using Netomi reduce support costs, boost customer happiness, enhance agent productivity and automate up-sell.