About the role
Netomi is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and customer service. Our clients include Fortune 1,000 companies. Our artificial intelligence platform gives customer service teams the ability to activate, manage & train their AI to deliver an experience that delights consumers and turns customer service into a competitive advantage.
We care about building a company that not only has the best technology and product on the market but also provides superior service to our customers.
We are looking for a Software Engineer with experience in Java development. Who brings in experience of coding, fixing, executing and versioning existing code for applications.
You will be closely working with our Customer success team and your main role will be working on clients project requirements.
- Assist in planning, design and execution of SOA backend platforms and mostly around REST based Web.
- Good understanding and working experience with SpringBoot, JPA, Hibernate, RESTful Web Services and design patterns.
- Should be good in writing Robust, Scalable and Secure code keeping performance in mind.
- Track defects and works with business owners and users to triage bugs and manage a backlog·
- Works collaboratively in a multi-disciplinary team environment; establishes and maintains professional networks with subject matter experts
- Experience on SOA, Multitenant platforms, SaaS platforms (It’s a plus)
- 1-3 years’ experience – proficient in Java / J2EE
- Experience with Amazon web services or similar environment
- Experience on some scripting language for automated build/ deployments (It’s a plus)
- B.E./ B.Tech in Computer Science from tier I & II institute
Why you should join Netomi
Netomi's AI enables self-driving customer care for companies like HP, Westjet, Singtel and more. By autonomously resolving over 70% of support tickets on email, chat, messaging, social and voice, companies using Netomi reduce support costs, boost customer happiness, enhance agent productivity and automate up-sell.