Salesforce/Zendesk Developer at Netomi
About the role
Netomi is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and messaging. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that a large number of Fortune 500 companies are using today to drive engagement and sales across the entire customer journey. By leveraging deep reinforcement learning and our continuously learning neural network, our customers are able to successfully meet their objectives of generating social engagement, driving commerce and providing customer service. We're building the future of how technology and people work together to create frictionless experiences for customers.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
We're looking for an experienced Salesforce/Zendesk developer who has strong apex programming skills, SFDC Sales Cloud / Apttus CLM/ Vlocity (CPQ).
- Be expert in the Salesforce domain and have a deep understanding of the Salesforce sales Cloud & CPQ solutions.
- You'll be responsible for Technically owning the solution and process design (including scenario design, flow mapping, customer journeys), prototyping, configuration, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Lead on the Technical design, implementation of technology and creative business solutions
- Take the lead on projects, solving some of the most exciting problems
- Have a good interaction and work collaboratively with Onsite- offshore model on Agile methodology
- Skills /Competencies: Salesforce CRM, Sales cloud, CPQ Vlocity, Lightning
- Proficient in Salesforce sales Cloud and Lightning, Triggers, Visualforce Development, Rest API, Apex code and integrations.
- Backend development experience in Java or Similar OO languages.
- LWC - Knowledge and hands on experience is value added
- Working experience with DevOps tools – GitHub, Jenkins
- Proficient in Salesforce.com development environment including Force.com IDE, migration tools, SOSL, SOQL and Web Services.
- Ability to translate business issues into technical solutions including technical leadership and coordination, and ensuring customer needs are met
- Ability to work hands on to write and debug code, configuration in salesforce and troubleshoot issues, willing to collaborate with teams across technologies
- Collaborate with Product owner/Business analysts to understand the requirements/user stories, and translating these to a set of deliverables
- Guide developers, offshore team members with technical expertise
- Communicate and collaborate with other internal and external technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions
- Ability to work across business and IT stakeholders in providing solutions
- Experience working in Agile programs/methodology Leadership abilities, Sound problem solving, communication, organizational, and time management skills
- Must have Integration experience to understand the business process functionally and technically is an advantage
- Should have worked on Integration projects in Salesforce or similar CRM
- Experience: 3+ years of experience
Nice to have:
Salesforce Admin Certified
Vlocity certified / Apttus CLM /CPQ
Salesforce platform developer 1 &2 certified
Sales Cloud certified.Zendesk App Development experience.
Why you should join Netomi
Netomi's AI enables self-driving customer care for companies like HP, Westjet, Singtel and more. By autonomously resolving over 70% of support tickets on email, chat, messaging, social and voice, companies using Netomi reduce support costs, boost customer happiness, enhance agent productivity and automate up-sell.