Software Architect at Netomi
About the role
Netomi is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and customer service. Our clients include Fortune 1,000 companies. Our artificial intelligence platform gives customer service teams the ability to activate, manage & train their AI to deliver an experience that delights consumers and turns customer service into a competitive advantage.
We care about building a company that not only has the best technology and product on the market but also provides superior service to our customers.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
We are looking for a Software Architect with experience in Go, Java, or Python (bonus points for more than one) development. You should bring in experience of coding, fixing, executing and versioning existing code for applications and someone who is ready to think beyond and is ready to take bigger responsibilities.
Your primary focus will be to drive multi-region, multi-zone programs across Netomi for increased reliability for all backend services and flawless end-user experience.`
- 7+ years of relevant engineering experience, specifically working on backend services' networking stack or building infrastructure platform-as-a-service services
- You have a proven record of building and productionizing highly reliable infrastructure at scale.
- Strong Software Engineering background is required.
- Hands-on experience with one or more public cloud providers such as AWS, Azure, and GCP is required.
- Experience with Go/Java or Python
- Experience with Distributed message broker(Kafka/ActiveMQ), elasticsearch, SQL databases.
- You can collaborate well with several infra/product engineering teams to articulate requirements and system design.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to write detailed technical documents.
- Demonstrated experience with Infrastructure-as-a-Service, incorporating Infrastructure-as-Code, IaaS efficiency, and capacity management principles.
- Demonstrated experience in SaaS based services compliance ISO-27001, SOC-2 etc.
- Ability to assess new technologies and make pragmatic choices that help guide us towards a long-term vision
- Experience presenting to and working with C-level leadership.
We encourage you to apply if this role excites you -- even if you don't meet every requirement. We're eager to work with people who are passionate about what we're building, especially those with unconventional career paths. Make a case for why you! We're looking for ambitious team players who will add value and stick with us as we grow - not just candidates who check all the boxes!
We are committed to building an inclusive and diverse team. Netomi is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
Why you should join Netomi
Netomi's AI enables self-driving customer care for companies like HP, Westjet, Singtel and more. By autonomously resolving over 70% of support tickets on email, chat, messaging, social and voice, companies using Netomi reduce support costs, boost customer happiness, enhance agent productivity and automate up-sell.