Netomi is an AI-first customer service platform that enables companies to deliver the highest quality customer experiences while significantly reducing cost. Netomi's Relationship Operating System automatically resolves up to 80% of routine customer service inquiries, decreasing resolution time, and increasing customer satisfaction and support quality. The patented, no-code platform works across messaging, chat, email and voice, and understands 100+ languages. Netomi is based in San Francisco and has offices in New York and India.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
We are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. You will work collaboratively with developers, quality engineers, product managers, and usability experts to make our products easier to use and easier to understand.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Recommend and implement best practices for cohesive documentation across all mediums - in-product help, online support, product documentation, developer and implementation guides
- Produce high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help, developer guides, implementation guides, product documentation, and API documentation
- Create tutorials to help our customers easily use our product and boost adoption
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- Utilize feedback from internal teams and customers to continuously improve documentation; manage updates and revisions to all documentation
- Create and maintain the information architecture
- 5+ years experience in software/technology-related fields and 3+ years experience in technical writing for enterprise software products, preferably for B2B SaaS products
- 3+ years experience in managing a team of technical writers & working with internal teams for planning activities.
- Experience managing customer-facing documentation portals/platforms with a strong working knowledge of Adobe RoboHelp, Microsoft Office, Google docs, Confluence, Jira
- Experience developing in-product help documentation, tutorials as well as traditional online/print product documentation.
- Experience creating developer, implementation and administration guides
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Experience maintaining content repository, optimizing content development to maximize reuse and minimize maintenance/duplication
- Experience with product onboarding/adoption tools such as WalkMe, Whatfix, Pendo etc is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum software development
- University degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred
Netomi is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.