Solution Architect at Netomi
About the role
Netomi is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and messaging. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that a large number of Fortune 500 companies are using today to drive engagement and sales across the entire customer journey. By leveraging deep reinforcement learning and our continuously learning neural network, our customers are able to successfully meet their objectives of generating social engagement, driving commerce and providing customer service. We're building the future of how technology and people work together to create frictionless experiences for customers.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
Netomi is looking for a Solutions Architect to help accelerate customer adoption. As a Solutions Architect on our team, you will provide exceptional technical design and thought leadership to the engineering team.
- Identify key patterns, future business and technical needs
- Support high-scale business development team with technical input on shared business objectives
- Drive technical strategy for the product and provide strategic insight to the team
- Act as the trusted advisor for customers and drive deep technical engagement
- Provide architectural guidance on technology initiatives
- Capture and share field lessons learned with internal engineering teams and establish best practices for future engagements
- Promote scale initiatives internally and externally with webinars, case studies, and speaking opportunities
- 8+ years within specific technology domain areas (e.g. software development, cloud computing, systems engineering, infrastructure, security, networking, data & analytics)
- 3+ years of design, implementation, or consulting experience in applications and infrastructures
- Experience communicating across technical and non-technical audiences, including executive level stakeholders or clients
- 8+ years design/implementation/consulting experience with distributed applications
- 5+ years of experience in networking; infrastructure, analytics or database architecture
- Experience in a customer-facing, sales aligned role, presenting to small and large audiences
- Working knowledge of cloud technologies
- Working knowledge of software development tools and methodologies
Why you should join Netomi
Netomi's AI enables self-driving customer care for companies like HP, Westjet, Singtel and more. By autonomously resolving over 70% of support tickets on email, chat, messaging, social and voice, companies using Netomi reduce support costs, boost customer happiness, enhance agent productivity and automate up-sell.