Senior Product Designer
About the role
Netomi is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and customer service. Our clients include Fortune 1,000 companies. Our artificial intelligence platform gives customer service teams the ability to activate, manage & train their AI to deliver an experience that delights consumers and turns customer service into a competitive advantage.
We care about building a company that not only has the best technology and product on the market but also provides superior service to our customers.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, wireframes and prototypes that will be used to by our Engineering team to build a world class product. You will make an impact on the overall design and functionality of the Netomi platform and iterate upon it to ensure a great user experience. You will work closely with Product, Engineering and Customer teams to help build an amazing experience for our customers.
- Facilitate product design by researching, conceiving, wire-framing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for our platform
- Develop high level and detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mock-ups to be used by the engineering team
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to existing and new functions and features based on hands-on user research, or by designing options for an A/B test
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions with a user-centred design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Act as a UX leader to enhance Netomi's UX processes
- Overall 7+ years of relevant experience working as a UX designer, and 4+ years in B2B SaaS products/platforms, complex enterprise platforms
- Experienced in conducting user research and usability testing, and turning the output into data that can drive product design decisions.
- A hands-on UX Designer that is proficient in user research techniques, interaction design and user testing.
- With a strong attention to detail, you are data driven and use quantitative as well as qualitative data sources to inform your design decisions
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with product managers and engineers
- Clear communication skills and an ability to tell compelling stories and articulate the rationale behind your design decisions
- Strong sketching skills and can move seamlessly from low-fidelity whiteboard scribbles and paper sketches to high-fidelity mockups and prototypes
- Intimately familiar with the latest user-centered design trends and methodologies, setting up and working with design systems. An expert with Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Invision, Figma and presentation tools
- A diverse portfolio that shows just how good you are with interaction design, user experience, typography, colors, layouts and images
- Design Degree (Visual communication, Graphic Design, Interaction design or HCI). If you think experience has taught you more than a design degree, feel free to apply
Why you should join Netomi
Netomi's AI enables self-driving customer care for companies like HP, Westjet, Singtel and more. By autonomously resolving over 70% of support tickets on email, chat, messaging, social and voice, companies using Netomi reduce support costs, boost customer happiness, enhance agent productivity and automate up-sell.