SDE II (Front End)
About the role
Netomi is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and customer service. Our clients include Fortune 1,000 companies. Our artificial intelligence platform gives customer service teams the ability to activate, manage & train their AI to deliver an experience that delights consumers and turns customer service into a competitive advantage.
We care about building a company that not only has the best technology and product on the market but also provides superior service to our customers.
If you're passionate to solve real time fundamental problems, explore, learn and work on technologies out of scope, Netomi is the perfect place for you.
- Ownership of key UI modules
- Own front-end build and test systems
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and implement them.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Working with Backend, Data Science and DevOps engineers for API implementation and design.
- Optimize UI application for optimal performance and scalability
- 3-6 years experience in building UI heavy features, preferably for a highly used B2B SaaS application
- Hands-on experience with Vue.js (or React or Angular)
- Knowledge of NodeJS as a backend for web applications is a plus
- Great knowledge of common web services technologies such as GraphQL, REST and Web Hooks.
- Experience with one or more unit, component and integration testing tools such as Jasmine, Karma, Jest, Mocha, Cypress.io etc.
- Great knowledge of UI code compilation, packing and distribution management
- B.E. or B.Tech in Computer Science or related fields
Why you should join Netomi
Netomi's AI enables self-driving customer care for companies like HP, Westjet, Singtel and more. By autonomously resolving over 70% of support tickets on email, chat, messaging, social and voice, companies using Netomi reduce support costs, boost customer happiness, enhance agent productivity and automate up-sell.