Associate Product Manager
About the role
Netomi is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and messaging. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that a large number of Fortune 500 companies are using today to drive engagement and sales across the entire customer journey. By leveraging deep reinforcement learning and our continuously learning neural network, our customers are able to successfully meet their objectives of generating social engagement, driving commerce and providing customer service. We're building the future of how technology and people work together to create frictionless experiences for customers.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
As an Associate Product Manager, you will be working with a cross functional team and Product Managers to define product requirements, features, story definitions, and delivery execution. We are looking for someone who is self disciplined, passionate to work with multiple cross-functional teams in a fast-paced startup.
- Engage closely with the Product and Engineering teams to help determine the best technical implementation methods and reasonable execution schedules.
- Support product decisions, prioritisation, and execution
- Synthesise information from internal teams, customers, sales and support towards the end of identifying unsolved customer problems.
- Partner with experience design and development to develop solutions to customer and business problems.
- Participate in market and user research to identify new product features, trends and opportunities that will drive our business growth and transformation
- Manage the product development process from conception through analysis, design, build and release.
- B.Tech in Computer Science or Engineering degree from Tier 1 College. MBA from Tier 1 institute would be preferable
- 3+ years of experience in a software industry in a product role delivering products and features
- Experience in developing SAAS based products and technologies.
- Experience in agent desk integration will be an added advantage.
- Experience conducting market and competitor research and determining product-market alignment
- Technical fluency; understanding and discussing architectural concepts.
- Strong team player. You have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to build relationships within our team and with external groups rapidly. You are persuasive, encouraging, and motivating at all levels of interaction.
- Familiarity with Scrum/Agile/ Lean Startup methodologies. Experience working in a rapid prototyping environment is a plus.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally both in writing and verbally
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, organisational and collaboration skills.
- Strong experience with Agile methodologies
Why you should join Netomi
Netomi's AI enables self-driving customer care for companies like HP, Westjet, Singtel and more. By autonomously resolving over 70% of support tickets on email, chat, messaging, social and voice, companies using Netomi reduce support costs, boost customer happiness, enhance agent productivity and automate up-sell.