Full Stack Engineer
About the role
Netomi is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and messaging. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that a large number of Fortune 500 companies are using today resolve customer service inquires. By leveraging deep reinforcement learning and our continuously learning neural network, our customers are able to successfully meet their objectives of generating social engagement, driving commerce and providing customer service. We're building the future of how technology and people work together to create frictionless experiences for customers.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
We are looking for an experienced Full stack Developer to help us build large-scale high performance web applications.
- Design, implementation and ownership of various modules.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and implement them.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Working with Backend, Data Science and DevOps teams for API implementation and design.
- Optimize application for optimal performance and scalability
- 3-5 years experience in medium to large scale web applications
- Experience in Java/Python, ReactJS/VueJS, GNU/Linux
- Knowledge of styling of web page with CSS stylesheets and pre-processors like SASS.
- High coding standards and knowledge of design patterns.
- Knowledge of DevOps Processes.
- B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science from tier I institutes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Ability to effectively multi-task with good analytical skills and a quick learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Why you should join Netomi
Netomi's AI enables self-driving customer care for companies like HP, Westjet, Singtel and more. By autonomously resolving over 70% of support tickets on email, chat, messaging, social and voice, companies using Netomi reduce support costs, boost customer happiness, enhance agent productivity and automate up-sell.