DevOps Engineer at Netomi
About the role
Netomi is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and customer service. Our clients include Fortune 1,000 companies with multiple stakeholders across marketing, customer service, and product organizations.
Our artificial intelligence platform gives customer service leads the ability to activate, manage & train their AI to deliver an experience that delights consumers and turns customer service into a competitive advantage.
We care about building a company that not only has the best technology and product on the market but also provides superior service to our customers.
Netomi is growing! We are on the lookout for smart, hardworking, go-getters who thrive in a fast paced environment that requires a high degree of personal accountability, initiative and follow through. You should have a passion for our product, an eagerness to learn and a strong commitment to serving our growing customer base.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to work collaboratively with software development team to deploy and operate the systems. You'll be responsible to ensure the system is running smoothly and is being monitored continuously to resolve issues.
- Analyze and debug difficult server performance issues, identify bottlenecks and optimize product/service performance to improve user experience
- Respond to service outages/incidents and ensure system uptime requirements / SLAs are met
- Automate provisioning and deployment of infrastructure and services across large enterprise cloud platform
- Administer, manage and maintain cloud or hosted infrastructure and IT infrastructure
- Build automated performance and test tooling to measure performance (collect metrics / monitoring) to bring end-to-end visibility and understanding to the performance of our systems/services
- 2+ years of experience with cloud technologies (Kafka, ELK, Docker, Kubernetes etc)
- 1+ years experience with Infrastructure as Code on Ansible / Vagrant / Terraform
- 2+ years of experience working on AWS platform including scripting and automation
- 5+ years of DevOps experience and managing the entire infrastructure
- Strong background in Linux
- Strong programming and development skills in Perl / Python in a Linux like environment to ensure operations automation and data collection
- Familiarity with SQL / MySQL
- Excellent communication skills as you will be working with teams across different geographies
Why you should join Netomi
Netomi's AI enables self-driving customer care for companies like HP, Westjet, Singtel and more. By autonomously resolving over 70% of support tickets on email, chat, messaging, social and voice, companies using Netomi reduce support costs, boost customer happiness, enhance agent productivity and automate up-sell.