Applied Data Science Manager at Netomi
About the role
Netomi is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and messaging. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that a large number of Fortune 500 companies are using today to drive engagement and sales across the entire customer journey. By leveraging deep reinforcement learning and our continuously learning neural network, our customers are able to successfully meet their objectives of generating social engagement, driving commerce and providing customer service. We're building the future of how technology and people work together to create frictionless experiences for customers.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
We are looking for Applied Data Science Manager to lead a team of data analysts responsible to build accurate Conversational AI Models by effectively training the AI, analyze large data sets to draw insights for creating effective AI solutions for our customers.
- Understanding of client’s business to be able to create data models for training AI Bots
- Developing strategies for effective training of the AI Bots
- Evaluate the performance of AI solutions deployed across all customers and strategize the Improvement plan if required.
- Creating dashboards and reports for Evaluation of AI performance across all customers
- Enhancing AI training lifecycle from defining the best practices for creating good training data sets, test sets to developing performance measurement tools for AI solutions
- Reporting the results back to the relevant members of the business and customers
- Leverage multiple crowdsourcing strategies to collect training and test
- Working with cross-functional teams within the business or the management team to establish business needs
- Data analysis for DL models and help with cleansing, filtering, and messaging those data
- Providing inputs and feedback for improving the product
- 5+ years experience in related field
- 2+ years of experience leading and developing a team of Data Analysts
- Experience working with a wide variety of statistical models such as linear/logistic regression, clustering, support vector machines (SVM) neural networks, Random Forest, CRF, Bayesian models, supervised/unsupervised learning, etc. The ideal candidate will have a wide coverage of the different methods/models, and an in depth knowledge of some.
- Knowledge of Natural Language Processing (NLP) techniques (POS Tagging, NER, Semantic Role Labelling etc.) and good working experience with at least one of the frameworks (e.g. Stanford NLP, Apache Open NLP, Mallet,Ling pipe, NLTK).
- Moderate experience in Python
- Bachelors degree from a Tier I/Tier II college
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An eye for detail and accuracy
Why you should join Netomi
Netomi's AI enables self-driving customer care for companies like HP, Westjet, Singtel and more. By autonomously resolving over 70% of support tickets on email, chat, messaging, social and voice, companies using Netomi reduce support costs, boost customer happiness, enhance agent productivity and automate up-sell.