Quality Engineer - Contract at Netomi
About the role
Netomi is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and messaging. We do not sell an abstract, futuristic technology - we sell a solution that a large number of Fortune 500 companies are using today to resolve customer support inquires. By leveraging deep reinforcement learning and our continuously learning neural network, our customers are able to successfully meet their objectives of providing superior customer service across email, chat, and social. We're building the future of how technology and people work together to create frictionless experiences for customers.
Want to have a direct impact in solving the top challenges businesses face today? Join us!
We are looking for a seasoned Quality Analyst to help us keep a check on the quality of products. If you are passionate about quality and want to help make an impact with manual and automation testing in our organisation then we have a perfect role for you!
- Testing of AI based conversational products
- Monitoring and improving quality assurance process ensuring any agreed-upon standards and procedures are followed
- Providing a high level of data quality awareness across multiple teams
- Evaluating and identifying where enhancements in accuracy of models are required
- Detailed testing feedback preparation to help the team to improve AI modelsReview product specifications and create functional test plan and write code to automate functional tests
- Review internal engineering design and create detailed test plan to validate engineered solution including API tests, feature tests etc. Write code / scripts to automate tests
- Setup test platform and automation for testing framework (as part of CI/CD)
- Understand performance characteristics of feature and write code/scripts to measure / validate performance
- Recreate complex customer and production reported issues to determine root cause and verify the fix
- 3-4 years of relevant experience
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related Engineering field
- Good focus for delivering high quality products and passionate about learning new technologies
- Should have passion for Manual & Automation Testing, Test Planning, Test Cases, Preparation and Execution
- Should have experience in API testing and scripting languages, like Python
- Should understand testing requirements related to the current project/product
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment
- Excellent knowledge of Manual & Automation Testing concepts and tools
- Exposure to New technology, Problem solving skills, Self-motivated and self-starter, work independently
- Learning attitude and confident on the QA related Processes
- Knowledge in any Database (MySql, Cassandra etc) is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
Why you should join Netomi
Netomi's AI enables self-driving customer care for companies like HP, Westjet, Singtel and more. By autonomously resolving over 70% of support tickets on email, chat, messaging, social and voice, companies using Netomi reduce support costs, boost customer happiness, enhance agent productivity and automate up-sell.