HR Business Partner at Netomi
About the role
Netomi is a Y-Combinator and VC-backed Artificial Intelligence company that sits at the intersection of two rapidly developing fields: AI and customer service. Our clients include Fortune 1,000 companies with multiple stakeholders across marketing, customer service, and product organizations.
Our artificial intelligence platform gives customer service leads the ability to activate, manage & train their AI to deliver an experience that delights consumers and turns customer service into a competitive advantage. We care about building a company that not only has the best technology and product on the market but also provides superior service to our customers.
Netomi is growing! We are on the lookout for smart, hardworking, go-getters who thrive in a fast paced environment that requires a high degree of personal accountability, initiative and follow through. You should have a passion for our product, an eagerness to learn and a strong commitment to serving our growing customer base.
The individual will be responsible to enable leaders with levers that allow employees to live the Netomi culture every day. The role will require HR to partner and hold leaders accountable to employee experience, org health and org shape metrics through systematic implementation of mechanisms.
This work includes, but is not limited to, increasing organisational capability, providing change leadership, talent management / succession planning, listening to and responding to experience of employees at scale, supporting day-to-day operations as well as on-going process improvement.
- Be the culture ambassador of Netomi - nurture the core values
- Partner with the leadership team to hire, develop and grow the India team
- Build scalable people practices and creative engagement programs
- Development of all Netomian's based on 360-feedback, people manager training programs
- Ensure an amazing work experience to every employee from hire to exit
- Devise innovative ways to build and grow the employer brand
- Developing and executing HR strategies, policies, and practices
- Improving employee productivity
- Work around organisation's overall happiness quotient
- Managing team wellness initiatives
- Develop new age feedback and performance management initiatives
- Minimum 5+ years in HRBP ole
- Experience in policy creation and designing compensation and benefits programs
- Experience in learning and development programs
- Experience in Rewards and recognition programs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Worked as an HRBP, partnering of at least 100 employees (preferably the technology team)
- Demonstrated ability to coach managers and supervisors to use best practices for maximum
- Highly proficient at analyzing people data to draw out insights for business and an advanced user of MS Excel and MS powerpoint
- Demonstrate a people-first approach and exceptional judgment in making people-related decisions
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced startup with changing priorities
- Attention to detail
- Organised and High on execution
Why you should join Netomi
Netomi's AI enables self-driving customer care for companies like HP, Westjet, Singtel and more. By autonomously resolving over 70% of support tickets on email, chat, messaging, social and voice, companies using Netomi reduce support costs, boost customer happiness, enhance agent productivity and automate up-sell.