Frontend Developer at Neuro
About the role
At Neuro we’ve built the API for serverless ML compute. We abstract the entire infrastructure required to efficiently train and deploy your models so that ML engineers can focus on ML, not servers. We’re building a strong engineering team and are at an important inflection point. Engineers are responsible for developing our application in accordance with our roadmap and customer needs, and for designing and implementing robust and scalable development practices. Engineers will set the direction of our product, culture and company.
As a frontend developer
You’ll be involved in the development of our API dashboard, user-facing applications and our admin panel. From the user experience and design to building the applications, you will have a key role in designing and coding the best possible experience for our users and team.
- Ability to work across the front-end stack and comfortable designing highly scalable and testable code ready for deployment. We are looking for engineers that can own a piece of work from start to finish;
- 3+ years of experience as a front-end developer, including React;
- Proven UX/UI experience;
- The existing right to work in the UK.
Not essential but nice to have
- Experience in backend technologies, particularly Python.
- Competitive salary;
- Equity compensation;
- Huge impact, as an early-stage startup your daily work will have a direct impact in the company's success;
- Whatever you want to learn about, we'll make it happen;
- Cycle to work scheme;
- Flexible work-hours; and
- The job is onsite at our lovely offices in Bath.
Why you should join Neuro
We’re building a strong software engineering team and are at an important inflection point. As early members or our engineering team, you’ll be responsible for developing the early versions of our application, designing and implementing robust and scalable development practices and will help set the direction of our product, culture and company.