Software Engineer – AI, Web, Robotics at Nextera Robotics
About the role
Nextera Robotics is a fast-growing industrial robotics and AI company founded by MIT alumni. Nextera clients include Dunkin Donuts, Tesla, Gilbane Building Co., and other Fortune 500 companies. Nextera has graduated from Y-Combinator in 2020 and raised significant seed funding from top-tier investors.
This is a perfect job for you if you are a strong programmer with a full-stack development track record and a passion for AI and robotics. This is your chance to build solutions for large-scale, challenging tasks, including:
- Deep Learning / CNN - based visual progress tracking platform for construction projects
- Fleet management portal for a large number of remote autonomous mobile robots
- A "factory" of machine learning models
You are going to work with our technology experts and under their guidance.
- Strong Python or C++ skills, MySQL experience
- Proven full-stack development experience, knowledge of React and TypeScript is strongly preferable
- A portfolio of awesome projects that you’ve completed or taken part in, and proud to tell us about
Extra points for experience with:
- YOLOv4, v5 as well as for background in math, physics, or hardcore hacking
We'll be very excited to learn more about you and welcome you to the Nextera Robotics team!
Why you should join Nextera Robotics
Nextera Robotics is a stealth-mode, fast-growing industrial robotics and AI company created by MIT alumni. Nextera clients include Dunkin Donuts, Tesla, Analog Devices, and other Fortune 500 companies. Nextera has graduated from Y Combinator in Summer 2020.