About the role
As a Product Manager in NextPay, you are responsible for key decisions in our products through having a deep knowledge on our customers, market, competitors, prospects, financial partners, and other stakeholders. Working closely with the product, growth, and customer success teams, you will plan, prioritize, and deliver new and existing products, features, and help manage its design and development all the way till the end customers. You will help make sure that the product always supports the customer’s needs and contributes to the company’s overall strategy and goals.
What you gotta do
- Create a product roadmap, that includes business models and strategies to secure revenue.
- Be the key person to present to company stakeholders and make decisions on the direction of our products, its vision and its alignment on company values and goals.
- Be in charge of product sprints, user research/customer development initiatives, and prioritization of projects.
- Understand the end-to-end experience of the platform, internal processes, and be able to piece it together in ways that make sense for the customer and the product team
- Work with the Management Team to analyze product data, including its effect to revenue, pricing strategy, etc.
- Work with the Engineering, Design, and Engineering team to develop the product and platform.
- Create KPIs and success metrics for product and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Define success metrics for your product and manage stakeholder expectations. Be ultimately responsible for a product and take responsibility for it when reporting to the management.
Our ideal candidate has
- 3+ Previous experience as a Product Manager or equivalent
- Knowledge in agile product development methodologies.
- Product vision and are always relentless in exploring new opportunities.
- Good leadership and management experience with decision-making skills that are extremely analytical and data-driven.
- Flexibility in implementing product experiments based on a clear set of criteria.
- A resourceful, problem-solving mindset that thrives on autonomy and team initiatives
- A high bar for quality, organization, and good taste for UX practices
- Good communication skills to present and communicate ideas to different teams
- The ability to work in a fast-paced start up environment (Fintech experience is a huge bonus!)
What you get
- You will receive a competitive salary, HMO benefits, and employee stock options as well as extra benefits that our team enjoys, like Foodie Friday treats, Team Socials, and valuable learning opportunities at events
- You will be challenged to grow and succeed in your role.
- You will learn about the fundamentals of creating a kick-ass product can impact thousands
- You will experience a modern start-up environment that thrives on great team culture
Perks of the Job
Remote work dynamic
We’re a remote-first company and thrive on this working dynamic. When the pandemic concludes, we’ll still be mostly remote, with in-person meetings once or twice a week. No need to endure the Metro Manila traffic, or long lines at ATMs during payday (because that’s literally one of the things we address).
Unlimited paid time off
We work our butts off. That’s why it’s important to get away to clear your mind from time to time. Or sometimes, you need that one-off trip to the doctor (or the vet). Either way, we totally understand.
Grow with a kickass team
We’re a company that knows how to build great customer-centric products. That means we value quality work, creativity, collaboration, and continuous growth. We make sure that our team members feel challenged and valued while continuously building on their career path.
We have a team cat 🐈
You’re more than welcome to receive pictures of our chonky little team cat and see her during meetings. Not a cat person? Bring your dog along! We love pets.
Why you should join NextPay