About the role
As the Compliance Officer at NextPay, you will be in charge of reviewing of documents submitted by our clients, partners, and customers- confirming our compliance policies and obligations with regulators and financial partners.
What you gotta do
- Create and execute policies, procedures, processes, systems, governance, and internal controls for company compliance program, confirming that all commitments, agreements, and conditions are met
- Analyze compliance performance report to be presented to management and suggest necessary strategies
- Build training materials for the business to establish corrective actions plans and efficiently manage alterations to ensure regulatory compliance
- Coordinate with different teams to craft, review, and execute an extensive structure to make sure that NextPay meets its regulatory and financial service license compliance obligations
- Respond to audits and regulatory findings and solve concerns brought up on reports
Our ideal candidate has…
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Management, or any equivalent
- Experience in risk management
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of legal requirements and controls
- A “Growth Mindset” and eagerness to learn and receive constructive feedback at a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge in the PH regulatory laws
- Experience in coordinating with the regulatory bodies BSP & SEC
What you get
- You will receive a competitive salary, HMO benefits, and employee stock options as well as extra benefits that our team enjoys, like Foodie Friday treats, Team Socials, and valuable learning opportunities at events
- You will be challenged to grow and succeed in your role.
- You will learn about the fundamentals of creating a kick-ass product can impact thousands
- You will experience a modern start-up environment that thrives on great team culture
Perks of the Job
- Stock options
While a standard in Silicon Valley, we’re one of the very few in the country that allow you to own part of our company. This way, we all win together.
- Remote work dynamic
We’re a remote-first company and thrive on this working dynamic. When the pandemic concludes, we’ll still be mostly remote, with in-person meetings once or twice a week. No need to endure the Metro Manila traffic, or long lines at ATMs during payday (because that’s literally one of the things we address).
- Unlimited paid time off
We work our butts off. That’s why it’s important to get away to clear your mind from time to time. Or sometimes, you need that one-off trip to the doctor (or the vet). Either way, we totally understand.
- Grow with a kickass team
We’re a company that knows how to build great customer-centric products. That means we value quality work, creativity, collaboration, and continuous growth. We make sure that our team members feel challenged and valued while continuously building on their career path.
- We have a team cat 🐈
You’re more than welcome to receive pictures of our chonky little team cat and see her during meetings. Not a cat person? Bring your dog along! We love pets.
Why you should join NextPay