About the role
NextPay is seeking to recruit a ‘hands-on’ Operations Manager to oversee day-to-day financial and business operations for our growing fin-tech startup. The Operations Manager will play a vital role in building and streamlining internal processes, automating systems, and managing day-to-day operational responsibilities. You will be in charge of the functionality of the business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
What you gotta do
- Oversee all business and financial operations, including P&L management
- Design, implement and manage a cohesive financial and operational strategy and ensure operational efficiency
- Manage all strategic business operations including the development and adoption of best practices and policies and procedures
- Oversee internal and outsourced Accounting / Finance, Marketing / Communications, Human Resources, and Compliance / Legal functions
- Serve as the key contact for all internal communications and operational issues between departments and personnel
- Manage outsourced and internal accounting operations and financial reporting functions
- Oversee employee relations, recruitment and professional development and training programs
- Manage executive committee meetings and strategy sessions
- Develop business cases and drive the adoption of processes that streamline strategic decision making
- Oversee IT and Information Security processes
- Oversee all investor relations activity, including management of external banking relationships
- Manage internal and outsourced Compliance and Legal functions
Our ideal candidate has…
- MBA preferred
- 3-5 years’ Fintech / Tech startup Business and Financial Operations Management experience or Fintech / Tech focused
- Fundamental ability to understand and execute strategy with the ability and desire to “roll up your sleeves” and be “hands-on
- Advanced skills in modern technology / tech-savvy
- Demonstrated team management experience
- Demonstrated budget management and financial forecasting experience
- Fundamental knowledge of product commercialization and revenue management
- International operations management experience preferred
- Big-picture strategic mindset with the ability to identify trends and drive growth initiatives
- Advanced process management ability
- Demonstrated ability to “motivate the troops” and drive maximum results
What you get
- You will receive a competitive salary, HMO benefits, and extra benefits that our team enjoys, like Foodie Friday treats, Team Socials, and valuable learning opportunities at events.
- You will be challenged to grow and succeed in your role.
- You will learn about the fundamentals of creating a kick-ass product can impact thousands.
- You will experience a modern start-up environment that thrives on great team culture.
Perks of the Job
- Remote work dynamic
We’re a remote-first company and thrive on this working dynamic. When the pandemic concludes, we’ll still be mostly remote, with in-person meetings once or twice a week. No need to endure the Metro Manila traffic, or long lines at ATMs during payday (because that’s literally one of the things we address).
- Unlimited paid time off
We work our butts off. That’s why it’s important to get away to clear your mind from time to time. Or sometimes, you need that one-off trip to the doctor (or the vet). Either way, we totally understand.
- Grow with a kickass team
We’re a company that knows how to build great customer-centric products. That means we value quality work, creativity, collaboration, and continuous growth. We make sure that our team members feel challenged and valued while continuously building on their career path.
- We have a team cat 🐈
You’re more than welcome to receive pictures of our chonky little team cat and see her during meetings. Not a cat person? Bring your dog along! We love pets.
Why you should join NextPay