What you'll do
As a Full-Stack Engineer, you'll wear many hats. We'll want you as a part of all aspects of the development cycle; starting from initial Figma designs, through writing the code, all the way to user feedback. Some days, you might help with our CI/CD setup and on other days we may need you to build a new frontend feature. You'll partner closely with the CTO on engineering proposals and roadmaps. Some example projects are:
- Write data pipelines to launch new markets in the US.
- Build integrations with companies that we're partnering with.
- Build features to support new pricing plans for Nira.
- Build MVPs for new adjacent products we're exploring.
- 1+ year working as a software engineer.
- Extremely fast learner. Experience with our tech stack would be great, but being able to learn is more important.
- Excited about working in climate tech!
- Excited to work with Transmission Engineers and learn about how our electrical grid works.
- Product-minded: enjoys thinking about the whole picture and talking to users.
- Operate well in ambiguity and excited about taking ownership over large pieces of work.
- Capable of rolling with the punches. Plans change when working at a rapidly growing startup.