Senior Software Engineer (Full-stack) at Nova Credit
About the role
At Nova Credit, we’re on a mission to make financial access easier, no matter where you’re from or where you go. We’ve built a platform that enables lenders to access a single, predictive cross-border credit database to help underwrite immigrants and other global citizens. In effect, we are the first global infrastructure for financial identity to seamlessly move around the world. We’re passionate about financial inclusion, and committed to building a diverse and fulfilling work culture.
For a more in-depth look of our engineering culture, check out our page on Key Values. We are looking for engineers at all levels.
- You will be responsible for managing the complexity of our global systems
- You will have end-to-end ownership of your project--from brainstorming to pushing to production
- You will have support, resources, and space to learn new skills on the job
- You are mission driven and want to make a social impact
- You want to not only learn but also mentor others
- You like thinking creatively and analytically to solve ambiguous problems
- You prioritize security as we take security very seriously
- You are excited about our tech stack: Node.js, React, AWS, Postgres, Terraform, Ansible, etc.
- Relevant software engineering experience in frontend or full-stack
Everyone is welcome at Nova Credit. We are an equal opportunity employer where our diversity and inclusion are central pillars to our company strategy. We look for applicants who understand, embrace and thrive in a multicultural and increasingly globalized world. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you should join Nova Credit
We're connecting credit reporting agencies across the world into a single, predictive cross-border credit database. We make this information available through a standardized and modern API to unlock financial services, housing and employment for immigrants around the world. In effect, we are creating the first and only global infrastructure for financial identity to move across the world.