CTO / Cofounder at Oh My Joy Labs
About the role
Join a Y Combinator funded startup
We are looking for someone who has a curiosity to learn, build, and embrace the startup dream. The successful candidate will be able to balance being a successful IC on day one while also growing into a leader of that part of the organization. This can be fully remote and is a full-time role (starting immediately).
We are second-time founders, fresh out of the Winter 2021 batch.
Both graduated from Harvard and have experience at the top tech companies. Madhu worked at Google, Facebook, and Pinterest, where she was the first PM on the Pinterest shopping team. Nisha is a former financial analyst turned operations lead - she ran supply chain partnerships at Indiegogo. She also managed the full supply chain at Great Jones cookware.
We recently exited our last startup and are working on building the next billion dollar business in one of the following areas: personal taxes for gen Z, skincare/e-commerce, and inventory planning for Shopify stores.
Interested? Please email us at email@example.com. We’d love to hear about your background and which of the above ideas interest you the most! Let’s start with a zoom coffee chat.
What you’ll be doing
- Choose the frameworks you’re most excited about to build MVPs
- Collaborate with designers and product managers to brainstorm solutions, and provide time and complexity feedback throughout the feature development lifecycle.
- As a full-time employee, you will play a key role in developing our culture and rituals, and we’re eager for your contribution.
- Grow into a leadership role as the team grow
- Experience and comfort in working with APIs to integrate into third party services (e.g., Shopify).
- Experience designing, developing, and launching software products to a user base.
- Passion for entrepreneurship and desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- You’ve built consumer-grade front-end experiences using Typescript, React, Angular, or Vue.
- You’ve written well-tested REST APIs using NodeJs/ExpressJS or another dynamic programming language (Python, Node, etc).
- You've used design frameworks such as Material UI or Bootstrap in a production quality code.
- You’ve worked with Git and collaborated using pull requests.
Why you should join Oh My Joy Labs
We are second-time founders, fresh out of the Winter 2021 batch. We are working on a CPG/eCommerce business which is currently in stealth mode.
Interested in joining us? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear about your background and which of the above ideas interest you the most! Let’s start with a zoom coffee chat.