Sr. Product Designer at Oico
About the role
- Maintain a high technical bar on roadmap execution. This is a hands-on role.
- Spot and highlight usability roadblocks and solutions.
- Mentor junior team members
- Product-focused, able to distill design scope to accelerate client-facing features.
- Designing low and high-fidelity prototypes in Figma
- Creating and maintaining a library of benchmarks
- Customer interviews: defining scope, establishing a clear cadence, organizing results into deep-dives AND insight "pills"
- Maintaining a Design System and a track record of helping developers move faster
Ideal candidate profile:
Experience in a high-performance B2B-tech startup (or larger company) or B2C marketplace. A rising star within the team, that wants to come to a place with uncapped room to grow.
- Competitive salary + benefits in the BR market (CLT contract).
- We're well funded and have a considerably lower risk than the average company at this stage
- Work directly with the Founders defining product and technology strategy
- Team is still small, help define the routines, culture, and team composition
- Exposure to world-class investors and community (YC, FJ Labs, Maya Capital, other world class funds TBA)
- Unlimited budget for education / external mentoring
- Define your own mix of in-person and home-office work (we're not looking for full remote though)
Why you should join Oico
Oico solves construction material purchasing for large contractors and facility managers in Brazil. We replace the manual work of finding stores, comparing different quotes and managing orders, with a one-stop solution.
Buyers get a procurement platform where they can access the best offer, from the most conveniently located store, and get reliable delivery, every time. Sellers get access to recurrent and high-value demand that otherwise would be solely based on foot traffic.