Product Designer at OneSchema
About the role
We're a rapidly growing seed-stage company and are looking for our first product designer to go 0 to 1 on our most important core product initiatives.
- You will partner with our founders directly in order to deeply understand our users to inform design and product strategy.
- You will collaborate with our engineering team daily to deliver polished on-screen customer experiences that are robust to technical edge-cases and constraints.
- You will explore product directions across a variety of strategic initiatives and work with the founders to conduct user research and user discovery.
- 3+ years of professional software design experience
- An expert with significant experience in Figma or Sketch, you are a master of your tools
- Experience designing and conducting user research studies
- Experience designing in close collaboration with engineering teams and making technical tradeoffs
- Experience designing workflows for spreadsheets / data intensive products
- Comfortable with ambiguity. Excited about wearing multiple hats in a fast-moving environment. Able to hustle to drive results
- Self-driven, self-motivated, fast learner. Ability to own open-ended projects end-to-end.
- Nice to have: Experience working with the Ant design system
Why you should join OneSchema
OneSchema (oneschema.co) enables operations teams at SaaS companies to import customer CSV data 10x faster (demo). Our product is smart spreadsheet that makes data cleansing as simple as a few clicks. By configuring a no-code data template in OneSchema, our users can run an automated set of validations and transformations on their data, instead of having to hunt for and resolve issues one at a time. Operations teams use OneSchema when they need to repeatedly upload data to a system with a known schema (for example, setting up a new customer's data in a SaaS product or uploading a supplier inventory catalogs). Our vision is to automate the “long tail of ETL” processes that are managed by operations via CSV files over email.
We are backed by top investors including General Catalyst, Sequoia Capital, and Y Combinator.
We are a rapidly growing seed-stage company. Expect talented, motivated, intense, and interesting co-workers. Must be willing to work in-person from our office in San Francisco. Compensation will include substantial equity ownership.