Biz Ops Manager at OneSchema
About the role
We're a rapidly growing seed-stage company and are looking for a smart generalist to work closely with the CEO on our most strategic go to market initiatives and fill other key operational gaps.
Sales and marketing strategy Working closely with the CEO on messaging, customer discovery, ICP definition, and GTM experimentation. For example:
- Spinning up landing pages, email campaigns and ad campaigns for new customer profiles and use cases for OneSchema
- Creating new marketing collateral
- Working with external marketing agencies
- Designing customer qualification strategy
- Account management Managing customer relationships, running quarterly business reviews, engaging customers in the sales pipeline. Communicating customer needs to the product/engineering team
- Revenue operations Building out our sales, marketing, and customer success tools and processes
- Ops Managing new employee onboarding, office space, team off-sites, recruiting pipeline etc.
- 1-3 years of experience at a top management consulting firm or in an operational role at a tech company. We'd also be excited about a former founder or early employee at a small startup
- Comfortable with ambiguity. Excited about wearing multiple hats in a fast-moving environment. Able to hustle to drive results
- Self-driven, self-motivated, fast learner. Ability to own open-ended projects end-to-end.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to design scalable processes
- Experience in a business function at a SaaS company
- Experience in a demand generation / sales ops / sales development role
- Familiarity with sales and marketing tooling and best practices
Why you should join OneSchema
OneSchema (oneschema.co) enables operations teams at SaaS companies to import customer CSV data 10x faster (demo). Our product is smart spreadsheet that makes data cleansing as simple as a few clicks. By configuring a no-code data template in OneSchema, our users can run an automated set of validations and transformations on their data, instead of having to hunt for and resolve issues one at a time. Operations teams use OneSchema when they need to repeatedly upload data to a system with a known schema (for example, setting up a new customer's data in a SaaS product or uploading a supplier inventory catalogs). Our vision is to automate the “long tail of ETL” processes that are managed by operations via CSV files over email.
We are backed by top investors including General Catalyst, Sequoia Capital, and Y Combinator.
We are a rapidly growing seed-stage company. Expect talented, motivated, intense, and interesting co-workers. Must be willing to work in-person from our office in San Francisco. Compensation will include substantial equity ownership.