Software Engineer, Growth (Full Stack) at OneShop
About the role
OneShop makes selling on e-commerce marketplaces like Poshmark and Mercari easier. We do this by offering consumer-grade seller tools for listing, marketing, and analytics. Our customers save a day every week when using our product.
We charge a monthly subscription for access to our product and are lucky to serve hundreds of sellers today. There's steady growth and we're profitable.
We're looking for a fullstack engineer to join our team. The ideal teammate is technology agnostic, bears the full cost of ownership for decisions, and is driven enough to singlehandedly own important business outcomes.
We expect full-stack growth engineers to have a varied toolkit and business acumen. They'll be working closely with the CEO. The ideal candidate would probably want to start their own company one day.
You can read about our stack on these other job descriptions:
- Front end https://www.ycombinator.com/companies/oneshop/jobs/N3F09Pf-software-engineer-front-end
- Back end https://www.ycombinator.com/companies/oneshop/jobs/62znQIP-software-engineer-back-end
Some examples of what you'll work on
- Work with our CEO to prototype, launch, and market experimental products and features
- Measure and optimize key metrics that make our sellers more successful, like daily app opens and listings created
- Product-driven guerilla marketing
Why you should join OneShop
OneShop helps clothing sellers hit their personal goals on marketplaces. Easily list to multiple marketplaces, attract buyers, build habits, and compete with other sellers all in our app.