Channel Partner Manager at OneSignal
About the role
Our vision is to power the world’s messages. Our customer engagement platform enables our users to compose and send messages via mobile push, web push, in-app, SMS, and email. The company is growing quickly both in terms of revenue and employees. It’s a great time to join because we’re still early - we’ve raised a total of $35M from investors including SignalFire and Rakuten Ventures (Techcrunch). And despite our early stage, we have massive market penetration as the largest global provider for Notifications (Source: BuiltWith). Join us in scaling the business!
We have a lot of the great tech startup qualities you'd expect, but we don't stop there. Our massive scale and small team, emphasis on healthy life balance and kindness in all our interactions, and focus on ownership and personal growth make us a uniquely great place to work.
On the heels of our exponential global growth, we are hiring a Channel Partner Manager in San Mateo to join our global partnerships team. Channel Partnerships are critical for the company’s success and have great potential as distribution channels and additional revenue streams. This is an exciting opportunity to shape an important part of the business!
As a quota-carrying Channel Partner Manager, you will report to and work closely with the Head of Partnerships to drive and shape our Channel Partnerships program. You are a strategic and structured thinker who enjoys building new processes, relationships, and revenue streams while setting and driving towards long-term goals. You are extroverted and comfortable with developing partner relationships and executing cross-functional teamwork.
In a typical month, the Channel Partner Manager at OneSignal might:
- Identify, recruit, and onboard channel partners across EU
- Develop and manage comprehensive GTM plans with our channel partners, which manifest in * quality net-new business pipeline
- Collaborate with our channel partners on co-marketing activities such as events, webinars, podcasts, etc.
- Create channel sales playbooks and train channel partners on articulating the value proposition and our story
- Support the sales cycle alongside our sales teams, from prospecting to deal close, in collaboration with our channel partners
- Track pipeline metrics and maintain dashboards that communicate the effectiveness of channel distribution with our partners
- Own a quarterly revenue quota that is driven through VARs and partner sourced deals
What you'll bring:
- 4+ years of B2B SaaS experience - preferably in Mobile, MarTech, or DevOps
- Partnership, sales, or strategy experience in a fast-paced startup environment
- Demonstrated ability to acquire and grow partnerships in a given market segment
- Strong network in your given region across digital agencies, consultants, and VARs
- Technologically fluent; can confidently speak about SDKs, APIs, and mobile technology
- Bring an entrepreneurial mentality, willing to solve problems at the lowest level of detail
Qualities we look for:
- Ability to collaborate well on a team
- Can deliver solutions independently
- Love of learning
Why you should join OneSignal
We started as app developers who just wanted a developer-friendly API for push notifications. Finding no good solution, we built one ourselves.
Today, OneSignal is the leading solution for sending effective messages across channels including mobile push notifications, web push notifications, in-app messaging, SMS, and email. We support over 1,400,000 of the world's leading marketers and developers.
OneSignal is available on every platform and development environment, letting content creators focus on quality user engagement instead of complex implementation.
Covid-19's Impact on OneSignal
Covid-19 has accelerated OneSignal's growth. Near the beginning of Covid, we saw a 20%+ increase in new accounts created for OneSignal each day and a 20%+ increase in daily message delivery volume. This trend has continued as more businesses seek to better engage with their customers on digital channels.
We are growing faster than ever, and hiring in all departments. We hope you'll apply and we look forward to meeting you!