Account Executive Enterprise at OneSignal
About the role
OneSignal has a lot of the great tech startup qualities you'd expect, but we don't stop there. Our massive scale and small team, emphasis on kindness in all our interactions, and focus on ownership and personal growth make OneSignal a uniquely great place to work.
OneSignal’s vision is to power the world’s messages. Our customer engagement platform enables our users to compose and send messages via mobile push, web push, in-app, SMS, and email.
We have raised a total of $34M from investors including SignalFire, Y Combinator, HubSpot, and Rakuten Ventures. OneSignal customers include Volkswagen, Verizon, Burger King, 7 Eleven, Zynga, Virgin Mobile, and many more. Join us in scaling the business!
We’re seeking an enterprise sales professional to help OneSignal spread its goodwill to Product Leaders, Marketers and Developers across the globe, and help the company convert some of the over 1,200,000 current platform users of the product. The primary responsibilities will be to manage, source and close net new dollars from the US territory. This includes working with our SDR team on inbound leads, cross sell opportunities within our significant install base and generating new leads through your own outreach.
This team member will be eager, energetic, a problem solver who can learn in a fast-paced, innovative, technical environment. Ideal candidates will have an interest in push notifications and messaging, and how companies can integrate the OneSignal product into their existing workflows, systems to more effectively connect and grow engagement with their users. Excitement to be part of a rocketship growth startup that isn’t a fine-tuned machine, requiring every early hire to be willing to wear different hats and do what’s necessary to make the company successful.
In a typical month, the Account Executive Enterprise will:
- Manage net new and up sell annual SaaS revenue for a large US territory
- Work with assigned SDR team members to start new revenue focused conversations
- Generate and maintain an active pipeline of sales opportunities
- Ability to recognize ICP and buyer persona’s
- Qualify inbound lead and generate outbound leads
- Lead discovery and pricing calls, as well as high-level platform demos
- Identify partner and marketing opportunities to support revenue growth
- Evangelize OneSignal to all prospective and existing clients
What You Should Bring
- 6+ years of software sales experience
- Knowledge of regional accounts: culture, companies, currency considerations
- Demonstrated success hitting & exceeding a sales quota
- Solid collaboration skills
- Incredible attention to detail (tracking success and opportunities; follow up with customers)
- Bring a competitive, team spirit and a growth mindset
- Bonus points if you speak/write fluently additional languages, and/or have experience selling messaging products.
Qualities we look for:
- Ability to collaborate well on a team
- Can deliver solutions independently
- Love of learning
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination/harassment based on: race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination/harassment based on 'protected categories,' we also strive to prevent other, subtler forms of inappropriate behavior (e.g., stereotyping) from ever gaining a foothold in our office. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at OneSignal.
Why you should join OneSignal
We started as app developers who just wanted a developer-friendly API for push notifications. Finding no good solution, we built one ourselves.
Today, OneSignal is the leading solution for sending effective messages across channels including mobile push notifications, web push notifications, in-app messaging, SMS, and email. We support over 1,400,000 of the world's leading marketers and developers.
OneSignal is available on every platform and development environment, letting content creators focus on quality user engagement instead of complex implementation.
Covid-19's Impact on OneSignal
Covid-19 has accelerated OneSignal's growth. Near the beginning of Covid, we saw a 20%+ increase in new accounts created for OneSignal each day and a 20%+ increase in daily message delivery volume. This trend has continued as more businesses seek to better engage with their customers on digital channels.
We are growing faster than ever, and hiring in all departments. We hope you'll apply and we look forward to meeting you!