Talent Sourcer at OpenPhone
About the role
For over a decade, business phones have stagnated in functionality and user experience while the rest of the software ecosystem evolved fast. At OpenPhone, we are bringing the business phone out of the stone age and helping people communicate better.
It's a special time to join OpenPhone. We've recently announced our $14M Series A funding round, led by David Sacks at Craft Ventures, with participation from Y Combinator, Slow Ventures, Kindred Ventures, and a group of incredible angel investors.
We're looking for a Talent Sourcer to help us rapidly grow our team. You will identify and engage highly talented candidates for a wide range of positions. This role is a great fit for someone who wants to take their sourcing skills to the next level. We're building our Talent team from the ground up and you will have the opportunity to make a big impact on the business.
Here are some things you'll do:
- Identify talented candidates for a wide range of positions (Engineering, Product, Marketing, etc.)
- Work closely with hiring managers to come up with custom outreach for every position
- Craft thoughtful, tailored outreach for candidates
- Contribute to creating an exceptional candidate experience
- You have a minimum of 1 year of technical recruiting or technical sourcing experience
- You're a great communicator with a lot of attention to detail
- You're excited to find exceptional talent and can be very creative with your outreach approach
- You have experience with applicant tracking systems (Lever), outreach tools (Gem), and LinkedIn Recruiter
- You're passionate about creating a delightful candidate experience
OpenPhone is a new type of business phone. Our mission is to help people communicate better and be more productive.
We’re backed by Y Combinator and the best venture firms including Craft Ventures, Slow Ventures, Kindred Ventures, and others. We're serving thousands of businesses around the world and growing quickly. We take a lot of pride in providing an exceptional customer experience and a product people love. Our customers rated us #1 on all possible categories on G2 Crowd.
We're a distributed team working from San Francisco, Seattle, Ottawa, Moscow, Manila, Phoenix, and Sydney.
We are committed to creating an inclusive workplace that values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you should join OpenPhone
OpenPhone is on the mission to build the world's best calling and messaging app for professionals and businesses. With over 10,000 paying customers already, we are aiming to be the #1 communications app for the 130 million professionals in North America.
Our founders are previous engineers and product managers at companies that have built software for over half a million businesses. We are backed by the industry’s best venture firms including Y Combinator, Slow Ventures, and Garage Capital, with an amazing list of advisors from Asana, Facebook, Google, and more.