Experienced Mobile App Engineer (React Native/iOS/Droid) at Orange Health
About the role
Orange Health Orange Health is building an on-demand healthcare service for Indian consumers, that is backed by high-quality investors like Y Combinator, and other global investors.
The founders are Dhruv Gupta (serial tech entrepreneur with 2 successful exits) & Tarun Bhambra (experienced corporate leader and venture capital investor), have 15 years of combined healthcare experience and have built a profitable business serving 100m+ users.
We have a team of experienced operations and product leaders, engineers, and medical professionals, who have built and scaled innovative platforms. The team hails from educational institutions like IIT-Kharagpur, University of Michigan, IIT-Roorkee, ISB, IIIT, etc, and with experience in companies like McKinsey, ITC, PwC, Matrix Partners, Wockhardt, etc
Our engineering team consists of experienced engineers and team leads who have built and scaled innovative platforms, at startups like Bounce, Practo, Blue Jeans and others. With our deep understanding of primary healthcare and its opportunities, we are building Orange Health to become the infrastructure of remote healthcare in India.
Our engineering team already has experienced engineering leaders who have built scaled innovative platforms. We're looking for experienced mobile app developers to join us as we build the future of remote healthcare treatment in India.
About the role
- Help build the best mobile apps by taking into account scalability, performance, robust CI-CD, and help define the best practices.
- Work closely with the founders, engineering leaders, and designers and collaborating to create innovative products that will help define the future of healthcare.
- Not only do you get to build, you also get to open source libraries and write about your contributions.
- Be a part of the product that doctors and patients will use and do take decisions that is right for them.
- 2+ years of professional experience developing production-ready consumer apps using React Native and/or iOS/Droid.
- While you'll be part of a team, working in the current remote environment, requires an ability to take ownership over your work, in terms of timelines and development quality.
- A strong understanding of best practices in RN + iOS/Droid.
- A passion for building impactful products.
Nice to have
- Ideally have worked in fast-growing startups, so you understand the need and ability to be able to move fast.
- If you're a full-stack engineer, we'd love that.
If you're interested, send us a note at hello(at)orangehealth.in
Why you should join Orange Health
Orange Health offers 60-minute at-home collection for diagnostic tests and delivers test results twice as fast as the industry norm. The reports are shared on a platform between patient and doctor to enable seamless follow-ups.
With an on-demand service, patients can now avoid visiting crowded and potentially infectious collection centers. At the same time, they can get diagnosed much faster and get better treatment remotely from their own doctor
Orange Health is backed by high-quality investors like Y Combinator, and other global investors. We have a team of experienced operations and product leaders, engineers, and medical professionals, who have built scaled & innovative platforms.
Ours is a deep tech play in healthcare, logistics, and IoT devices. If bringing new solutions to the world excites you, then you should join us.