Digital Growth Marketer / Paid Digital Marketing Lead at Oxygen
About the role
Oxygen is looking for a motivated and experienced Paid Digital Marketing Lead / Digital Growth Marketer. The ideal candidate will have both a customer focus and a data-driven mindset that can drive positive ROI through paid social channel optimization efforts at scale.
You will be passionate about driving new customer growth and drive customer long term value. You will oversee and own marketing operations from strategy execution, planning, campaign structure & optimization, bidding strategies, and measurement. You will be responsible for tracking and steering the channel towards monthly and quarterly program goals, and provide your stakeholders with visibility into ongoing work, campg testing, and optimization efforts.
Success in this role requires a bias for action towards campaign setup, data analysis, a strong sense of ownership, and the ability to execute on a goal while motivating your teammates to do the same.
Who you are:
- The ideal candidate is highly creative, naturally curious and data focused with deep experience in paid customer acquisition (Facebook, Google, Youtube, Apple, TikTok etc) for both B2C and B2B.
- This critical role will develop, oversee and execute user growth initiatives across multiple paid digital channels.
- 5+ years of paid performance buying, management, optimization and campaign experience.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous environments, excited about figuring out solutions to complex problems, and then executing on them.
- Analytical mindset and a data-driven approach to problem solving.
- Deep understanding of marketing's relationship to overall financials, budget forecasting and ROI assessment/tracking.
- Optimistic, enjoys the challenge of building a world changing FinTech start-up from the ground level.
- Familiar with A/B testing and using BI tools (e.g. MixPanel, Branch, Looker, AppsFlyer, Amplitude, Snowflake, Segment)
- High EQ, Low ego. Plays well with business partners across the company. We are a small team.
- Prior Startup and Fintech experience preferred, but not required.
What you’ll do (Key Responsibilities):
- Own, operate and create multi-channel paid advertising programs (paid digital/social, SEM, CRM, and more) to drive significant growth and reach our goals.
- Own the end-to-end process of creating, optimizing, reporting, and sharing insights from campaigns and tests in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Drive KPIs including cost of acquisition and LTV. You own these key acquisition goals and manage marketing budget and channel mix for these metrics.
- Hands-on experience designing and implementing testing strategies to maximize funnel conversion metrics through A/B testing, optimizing paid media campaigns (primarily focused on Facebook and Google. ASA experience is a nice to have) and organic initiatives that optimize creative, audience and channel effectiveness.
- Be able to forecast predictable growth outcomes. Reporting on campaign performance, gathering insights, making recommendations for further testing and campaign spend.
- Be a hands-on contributor. You're comfortable writing creative briefs, setting up campaigns, running data analysis, and diving into the details of campaigns.
- Structured, quantitative analytical skills with the ability to turn data from disparate sources into bite sized insights and initiatives. Create and optimize marketing campaigns and strategic tests to completion.
- Strong knowledge of Facebook and Google advertising platforms.
- Strong communicator with the ability to distill complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Equity from an early stage startup.
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits.
- Free snacks, Lunch stipend (unfortunately not now during COVID SIP).
- PTOs and sick days.
- Awesome opportunities to grow yourself in different ways.
Oxygen is a modern financial platform designed for the 21st century economy - the digital-natives looking for a banking partner that understands how they live and work - providing a seamless user experience for both personal and business accounts in a way that makes them feel in their element. Available on iOS and Android, Oxygen users enjoy no monthly fees, no paperwork, early direct deposit, simple transfers, and cashback rewards on everyday purchases from approved merchants. Businesses can easily control their finances with integrated expense management and invoicing solutions that are elegant, simple and secure. Reject ordinary. Banking for the extraordinary, from Oxygen.
Why you should join Oxygen
Oxygen is a modern financial platform designed for the 21st century economy - providing digital natives, creators and entrepreneurs pushing everyday boundaries a banking partner that understands how they live and work (can cut here is desired) by offering a seamless user experience for both personal and business accounts that makes them feel in their element. Available on iOS and Android, Oxygen users enjoy no monthly fees, early direct deposit, simple transfers, and Cashback rewards on everyday purchases. Businesses can easily control their finances with integrated solutions that are elegant, simple and secure. Reject ordinary. Banking for the Extraordinary.