Business Intern at Pabio
About the role
To cope with growing customer demands we are looking for a hard-working, wickedly smart intern. As our jack of all trades, you will help out wherever problems pop up. You’ll be working in sales, operations, marketing, and project management. Get an inside view on how a fast-growing tech startup operates, work directly with the founders Carlo and Anand, and play an important role in moving the company forward.
- Help out in sales, talk to customers and make sure all orders are fulfilled on time
- Work in marketing, help launch campaigns, and coordinate activities across multiple channels
- Support project management set deadlines and help our team design a great product
- Not too many. This is an internship after all
- You are well organized
- You have a bachelor’s or master’s degree (We don’t care too much what you studied. More important to us is that you finished your studies with good/very good grades)
- You have an insane work ethic. You work tirelessly and don’t mind going the extra mile
- Proficiency in English and German
Why work at Pabio?
- You’ll work mostly with cool people (Not all of us are cool, but the majority are)
- Work in an inspiring fast-moving environment and have a real impact with your work
- Remote work: work wherever and whenever you want
- Gadgets — Whatever you need to get things done
- Possibility of a full-time engagement after your internship
Why you should join Pabio
Pabio offers personalized interior design with high-quality furniture rental for Europe. With our asset-light rent-to-own business model, qualified customers can get $20k of new furniture with $0 upfront and monthly payments for up to 4 years.