Head of Operations at Pabio
About the role
To cope with our rapid growth we are looking for an experienced and hard-working head of operations. As a super-early employee your area of responsibility is as big as you want it to be. You'll be responsible for expanding Pabio to new markets, setting up partnerships with retailers, banks and manufacturers, and acquiring new key accounts.
Join a fast-growing tech startup as employee #3, work directly with (not for!) the founders Carlo and Anand, and play a pivotal role in moving the company forward.
- Lead our expansion strategy to Germany and other European cities
- Set up partnerships with key stakeholders to our business
- Work out and orchestrate our supply chain strategy
- You have 3+ years experience at a fast-paced environment
- You have previous experience in e-commerce ideally related to home and living
- You are problem-focused, solutions-oriented, and have extreme attention to detail
- You have an insane work ethic. You work tirelessly and don’t mind going the extra mile
- Proficiency in English
- Proficiency in German is a big plus
Why work at Pabio?
- Work in an inspiring fast-moving environment and have a real impact with your work
- Receive a generous ESOP package and directly participate in the success of Pabio
- You’ll work mostly with cool people (Not all of us are cool, but the majority are)
- Remote work: work wherever and whenever you want
- Gadgets — Whatever you need to get things done
Why you should join Pabio
Pabio offers personalized interior design with high-quality furniture rental for Europe. With our asset-light rent-to-own business model, qualified customers can get $20k of new furniture with $0 upfront and monthly payments for up to 4 years.