🌳 About the Role
We’re looking for "a scrappy product builder who wants to define the engineering culture" to join us as one of our first two hires.
🏆 What You’ll Achieve
- Lead full-stack development of our geophysical software
- Initiate large scale ML modeling and engineering effort
- Define our engineering culture and best practices from the ground up
- Collaborate closely with our CTO and CEO and directly impact product roadmap
✨ About You
You are a strong engineer who moves fast while keeping scalability in mind. You will thrive in our culture if you:
- Have a strong bias towards action and prioritize execution above else
- Share our passion to build something that shapes the physical world in a positive way
- Easily handle the unstructured environment of fast moving startups
- Have the hunger to grow together with Paces as we scale up
- Fast-learner: you are proactive and able to pick up new things quickly
- Builder: you have experience working with React.js, Mapbox GL JS and GeoDjango, or other similar frameworks
- Product minded: you genuinely want to build something people want, you enjoy talking to users and learning their needs
🚀 Bonus Points
- Previous experience building geospatial software
- Previous experience with ML modeling and engineering
- Previous experience building and deploying on AWS
- Previous experience at high-growth, fast-paced startups
If you’re a builder who wants to actively construct a more positive climate future, join us! ✨
Paces is software for renewable developers to identify the best places to build their projects.
🛠️ If you’re a builder who wants to actively construct a more climate positive future, join us!
🗺️ We are enabling the climate optimum use for all the world’s land.
🌞 We have paying renewable energy customers and are growing revenue each month.
📢 We raised $1.9M in a pre-seed, led by Resolute Ventures and Y Combinator.