Senior Product Manager (Remote US) at Papa
About the role
As a Senior Product Manager working on the Marketplace Engine team, you will make mission-critical marketplace balancing decisions that will maximize member satisfaction, pal retention, and financial outcomes. You will lead a multidisciplinary team of engineers, data scientists and growth specialists responsible for delivering the supply/demand model and enable its application in everyday operations via shared services and across internal systems and tools.
Essential Job Functions:
• You set the bar high - from your own contributions to the people you work with, to the products you work on
• You’re a compassionate leader - you lead by example with empathy and care for your end-users, your colleagues, and your stakeholders
• You’re a systems thinker - You can distill the complex into the simple, and understand the various parts of a problem and its dependencies
• You’re a customer-centric builder - you’re passionate about always putting the user experience first
• You exhibit an extreme ownership mentality - you have a bias for action, you don’t shy away from the hard stuff, and dig in to get to the bottom of problems
• You have an inquisitive mind and analytical curiosity - your first instinct is to ask questions and understand instead of rushing to an answer
• You’re forever a student - you’re constantly identifying ways to improve yourself, the quality of your work, the product, and the team
• You’re a clear and effective communicator - you write and speak well, and leverage different mediums to gain consensus and alignment
• 5+ years in Product Management at a marketplace technology company
• Ability to inform and evaluate engineering decisions
• Strong data-driven problem-solving skills
• Non-hierarchical, with a willingness to roll up your sleeves, multitask and dive into details
• A lack of ego, driven by group outcome, not the individual outcome
• Committed to supporting a diverse, inclusive, and collaborative work environment
Salary & Benefits:
• Market Competitive Salary
• Healthcare, Vision, Dental
Why you should join Papa
Papa’s mission is to support families throughout the aging journey. Every day 11,000 people in the United States turn 65. Loneliness is a disease and Social Determinants of Health have huge impacts on people’s lives. The Papa team and our tens of thousands of Papa Pals are here to provide companionship, support, and care to millions of families.
Backed by amazing partners, Papa has raised over $90M in funding. Our investors include Tiger Global Management, Canaan, Comcast Ventures, Pivotal Ventures (Melinda Gates’ fund), Initialized Capital, Sound Ventures (Ashton Kutcher’s fund), Y Combinator, Operator Partners, and Magnify Ventures.
Papa, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We proudly support the ParityPledge® for gender and/or racial parity at the highest levels of business.